Our Financial Aid office is here to assist those students in financial need who are seeking a post-secondary education. Our Financial Aid staff is available to assist students in the processing of financial aid, as well as to educate students in the overview of financial aid programs.
Financial assistance is available "For Those Who Qualify"
This office provides service to applicants through financial aid presentations and processing of paperwork. It is suggested that students applying for financial aid apply for admission prior to the starting date to allow adequate time for filing the proper forms.
American Advanced Technicians Institute is an eligible Institute approved by the United States Department of Education for participation in the following Title IV programs: Direct Loans, Direct PLUS Loan, and Federal Pell Grant
All federal student loans must be repaid as explained during your financial aid interview, listed on your Master Promissory Note / Master Promissory Note Instructions and Notices. This information is also outlined in your Entrance / Exit Interview. Repayment of federal student loans begins approximately 6 months from the date you leave the school, even if you do not complete your education.
GENERAL FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• demonstrate financial need (for most programs);
• be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
• provide tax return information( if applicable )
• have a valid Social Security number
• be registered with Selective Service, if you're a male (between the ages of 18 and 25);
• be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds;
• maintain satisfactory academic progress;
• sign statements on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM) stating that
- you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant and
- you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes; and
• show you're qualified to obtain a college or career school education by
- having a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or
- completing a high school education in a home-school setting approved under state law.
If a student withdraws from the school monies will be refunded according to the following schedule:
• Direct Loan
• Direct PLUS Loans
• Federal Pell Grant for the payment period for which a return of funds is required
• Other assistance received for which a return of funds is required Financial Aid Consumer Discloser:
CONSUMER INFORMATION: AATI's student median debt loan is $5137.00